Monday, September 27, 2010

Been so long since i left my footprints here.. Wonder how many readers are still left in this spider web. :P 


Anyway, still, i will jot down some memories here. 


I'm so so so excited for October.. Yes, partly is my 19th Bday! Dear have been reminding me almost everyday for my big day. Really excited what he planned & prepared for me. 


I'm really thankful for Dear man! I've never been so excited for my bday before. It had always been "just-a-day", nothing special. Maybe just a cake and some good food cooked by my grandma or a dinner outside. But, now YOU have made my big day so big! :) I'm totally loved!


Another reason why i'm looking forward to October is that the verdict is going to be out. It will be a new start for all of us. And i guess, it's closer to the day we are separate from each other. I'm kinda looking towards a new start though :D 


October will also be a brand new month, things have to start afresh too! My term will also be starting October, another reason to rejoice in! The 2 modules are out, Principles of Marketing & Principles of Economics! I'm really looking forward to what i can learn from the modules! 


October will also be our 34month anniversary! Time flies. 


"There are 101 things to look forward to, what are your focus?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment