Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oooooccctttoobbeerrly!

Counting down to 2 days to the start of October, my favorite month! 


All thanks to my best friend, best buddy, best study partner! 


He is always there to remind me of my big day. I know it's gonna be awesome and i'm looking forward to it! I'm really grateful him. He is always there for me, no matter what happens.. 


It had been a tough time for the both of us for the past 2 weeks, but he never gives up on me. Always demonstrate patience, love and care to me. There were times that i wanted to give up, but he always teach me "keep on keeping on". i love him to bits! 


Recently, we were sharing about how much we've changed. 



I guess this is one of the oldest photo that we took together, and i remember it was during Valentine's Day! 


And now.....




 "For two are better than one." It's so true. During our journey, we tried to help each other "makeover" and i must say Dear is really a good "judge". He is always so encouraging in what i wear everyday. Whenever i tied up or pin my hair or do something different, he will always praise me. 


Right now, both of us are trying to save up for our future.. and at the same time, both of us need to slim down, we are watching very closely what we are eating. I seen a phrase very interesting: "We are what we eat". 
Both of us also need to take some time to do some exercise. Dear suggested that he will teach me basketball in the weekends. It's gonna be so funnn! 


Alright i got to go now. Will update soon! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment