Friday, October 29, 2010

Waiting on God

Life has been really awesome. I can't stop thanking God every day, hour, min and sec. He is just so good to me! 


Recently i was reminded of a verse that God spoke to me through SOT,


"If you love Me, you will love My Word." 


I must say that that's not an easy thing to do or commit. Many times during BS/preaching of the word in svc and CG, when someone ask us: "Are you willing to lay down your life for God's word, reading the bible eveyday, praying to God with day? From today onwards, would you make that commitment?" I'm sure all of us will shout to God, YES I WILL! AMEN! 


But after that session, most of us will be hit back to reality... Read the word? Pray? Fast? Instead of ending the word with an exclamation mark, we ended the words with a question mark... I'm one of you as well. And i seriously hate that feeling.. And felt very dishearten many times. 


I have no problems with praying.. I love talking to God man! :D But reading the Word... I struggle with my sleeping hours at times, with sch and work burying my days - these are just excuses for not reading the bible! 


Fasting.. Well i love food, in fact im a foodie gourmet. I love to savor good food. To put away (good) food for Him, it's not easy either. In fact, when the Devil come and steal your integrity and loyalty and commitment towards God, he will do it real hard! 


Every word that we told God, He remembers. When we say, God i will pray & read the bible everyday, fast every Wed, God is waiting for us in Heaven to speak to Him, to reveal THE Rhema Word to us, when we fast, He is ready to charge for us for miracles.


Back to my revelation..I struggle with all these question marks and mixed feelings too. But what keeps me going is this: 


"If you love Me, you will love My Word."


I keep confessing and meditate on it. And day by day.. i make the commitment to God. No longer He waits on me, i WANT to wait on Him. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment