Thursday, January 6, 2011

My 1st gel nails experience


-Disclaimer: This photo was taken 1-2 weeks after gel nails-


I went for my 1st-ever gel nails on 24/12/10! I really enjoyed the whole process. 


Girls, you will understand what i mean by *enjoy*. Usually when i finished my manicure, i will be afraid of taking out my wallet & pay, hold my bag, wear my shoes etc.... But after the gel nails, you wont need to be afraid of your nails being smudged, or chipped. Its instantly dry, just like that. 


It's also very long lasting! Until today (6/1/11), none of my nails are chipped or whatsoever. You can check out the advantages of gel nails HERE :D

Price: $55 (with free removal), $15 more for glitter/french 
Where: Pretty Inn Nails, 100 WEST COAST WAY, Hong Leong Garden Shopping Centre. 



No comments:

Post a Comment