Friday, January 21, 2011

Forgetfulness is NOT an art!

I dislike being forgetful & careless, in fact, it's a "sin" to me. 


Don't get me wrong, i'm not a perfectionist. Things that matters to you, you will remember, you will take notice, isn't? 


One of my resolutions of 2011 is to be more alert, take more notice of my surroundings, my loved ones and my valuables. 


This week was a precious lesson for me. But thank God, He is ever faithful. I never wanna get the shock of  losing or misplacing things ever again.


Enough said - my point is: If you spend a little more time paying attention to your surroundings, remembering what happened & the needs, be more alert for some little actions, won't your world be a better place for you & your loved ones? Yes.. Your world. You are doing a little more for yourself & your loved ones. :-) Be it valuables or people, play a part.

No comments:

Post a Comment