Monday, January 17, 2011

hoLding oN... drEamS


This was (still is..) my dream course.


I'm still holding firmly of what i want for my future. I'm praying for open doors, grace & mercy upon this. 

I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams. - Jonas Salk


Like  what the quote says, everyone of us had dreams and nightmares(of our dreams) before. But the reason why we hang on to our dreams and choose to put away our nightmares is that we treasure our dreams more, we want to live out our dreams! 


I had the dream during the year 2006, and i still believe doors will certainly open! 


Acts 2:17

And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,

That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment